Monday, November 17, 2008

Reflections on Project

Overall I'm really pleased with how this project went, as I feel that over the course of it my skills with editing and working as a group have improved greatly. Not only is this the first project i have ever done at media where everyone had an equal say, but aswell as this by the ened of the project all memers of the group are happy with the final result.
On the actual shoot I felt that my lighting skills were greatly improved, as I learnt how to create mood and atmosphere. This is something that will help me greatly in future media projects.
In editing I also feel I have learnt a lot. This includes the use of Adobe After effects, where i got to concentrate on how to edit noise on clips as well as how to apply dirrefernt effects and transitions. As well as this I have learnt an entirely new way of editing, following Music video conventions.
Overall I'm really happy with how the project went, and would really like to work with my group on another project in the future.

No comments: